Whats New...and Hot

Hello my fellow Movietubers, its Gabby!                                                               18/04/2017
Today we’ll be presenting to you whats currently new and hot at the movies!

We’ll start off with the Fate of the Furious or alternatively known as Fast 8...




Who doesn’t like the fast and the furious movies? I know what you’re thinking, we thought the last one, Fast 7, was the last one… so what could this final movie possibly be on? Lets have a quick watch of the trailer!


I watched this movie over the weekend and yep.. they’ve done it again.
F8 is the eighth instalment in the Fast and the furious franchise. It stars the originals; Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham, Michelle Rodriguez and Chris Bridges. The movie is about Dominic Toretto who has finally settled down with his wife Letty, until a cyberterrorist Cipher coerces him into working for her and turns him against his team, forcing them to find Dom and take down Cipher. I recommend giving this one a watch guys and seeing what you think of it, as I believe they’ve nailed it once again.

Get out! No seriously…. Get out is what the movie is called.



I'm sure we’ve all seen this trailer while lying in bed at night scrolling through your Facebook. Well at least that’s one mistake I make every time I click on a horror movie trailer when lying in bed at night. I cant say i've seen this one, and I don’t think I really want to, just because I hate horror movies!

Get out Trailer (be warned)

Get out is an American comedy horror film, written, produced and directed by Jordan Peele. The film starts Daniel Kaluuya, Allison Williams, Bradley Whitford, Caleb Jones, Stephen Root and Catherine Keener… I mean, they’re not really my personal favourites so I don’t know how I would enjoy the film TBH. The film follows a young interracial couple who visit the mysterious estate of the Womans parents. Chris, the boyfriend is disturbed by what he perceives as strange behaviour from the black groundskeeper and housekeeper. MMMHMM, that’s where it ends for me, I ain’t watching that!

References:

Comments

Popular Posts