Movies turning 20 this year that wont make you feel as young as what you think you are....

HI PALS! Its Gabby here with another post to brighten up your Saturday.                              13/5/2017

This year some movies will be turning 20 and it may make some of you feel very old...
The following movies are ones that bring back some memories (yes I was scared that guy in the black cape and the random hook was coming for me in summer).

First up:

1. TITANIC - Released December 19.1997 


Secondly:
2. I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER - Released October 17.1997



Thirdly:
3. MEN IN BLACK - Released July 2, 1997 (One of my all time favourite movies that I could watch any day!)



AND LASTLY...

4. AUSTIN POWERS: INTERNATIONAL MAN OF MYSTERY - Released May 2, 1997



Now if that list doesn't make you feel somewhat old....
After reading that list ill definitely be watching them again over this weekend since all of my assignments are handed in (for now)
That's it from me!
Have a good weekend my fellow movie lovers,
Over and Out - Gabby xoxo 




References:.
http://www.businessinsider.com/movies-turning-20-anniversaries-2017-5/?r=AU&IR=T/#romy-and-micheles-high-school-reunion-1


Comments

Popular Posts