Thinking...

Good evening my Movie Lovers,                                                                                      10/5/2017
it's the one and only Gabby!

So I'm currently sitting here in bed thinking about what to possibly write about and I can't help but think of that clown head from the trailer IT that keeps popping up on my feed! Every time I get into bed, that ugly looking head pops into my head and that's when I chuck the blanket over my head and go to sleep...

So what's the big deal over this movie? What's the big hype? To be honest, I don't know.. it's nothing jaw dropping. The clowns face is just creepy AF.




IT started back in 1990 and they have just remade the movie which is yet to be released.

IMDb states the plot:
"In 1960, seven pre-teen outcasts fight an evil demon who poses as a child-killing clown. Thirty years later, they reunite to stop the demon once and for all when it returns to their hometown."

Watch the movie trailer below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7no56Zw1e20

Another thing I quickly wanted to talk about was how THANKFUL I am that, movie theatres are now beginning to change their seating to electric, recliner leather sofas. My whole experience of going to the movies has changed completely. I rocked up last Saturday to Chatswood Hoyt's in my trackies and uggboots and just sunk into my chair. I pressed the button on the chair on the left and then I was in ultimate recliner mode... I literally felt like I was in my lounge room. Some cinemas in Sydney that now have recliner chairs are Chatswood, East gardens and Broadway. It's referred to as "LUX". Check it out! It's so worth it.

Lastly, what do you guys think of outdoor cinemas?

Image result for outdoor cinemas beanbag

I mean... I don't know how I feel. I know you're outside in the nature, watching a movie on a beanbag, but nothing beats the cinemas with popcorn and a choc top! Head on over to our twitter (https://twitter.com/MOVIETUBE100?lang=en) and let me know how you feel about it!

That's enough from me for tonight guys,
Have a wonderful week,
GABBY

Comments

Popular Posts