JUICY GOSSIP IN THE MOVIE WORLD

Heellooo my fellow Movietubers, its Gabby!                                                                 26/4/2017

I am back yet again to inform you on some funky new gossip about the world of movies. Lets talk websites…how do we watch our beloved movies? Netflix? Putlocker? 123movies?  Yeah I guess they’re alright but have you heard of Popcorn Time? 


 Popcorn time is seriously illegal, but it has some good a** movies. It has movies that are currently in showing in the theaters, old goodies, shows, you name it, they most likely have it, and majority is In HD. 
Netflix Australia, I believe, is rubbish.

 They have incomplete series of shows, old movies (which I guess aren’t always bad) and just a broad selection of both movies and shows. The US Netflix on the other hand, is amazing! I think Netflix Australia needs to take notes. If you haven’t got popcorn time, I suggest you get downloading right now, i'll even post the link for you, I got you!

Another thing we’ll be talking about today is one of my all time favourite movies
1.      BILLY MADISON 


Billy Madison, is that type of movie where no matter what mood I’m in, it’ll always cheer me up and make me laugh. It stars Adam Sandler and that says it all. Billy Madison is a 1995 American comedy film and it made over $26 million debuted at number one at the box office. Billy Madison is the 27-year-old heir to a Fortune 500 hotel company that his father, Brian, has created. He spends his days drinking with friends and creating disturbances across his father's estate. And then Billy heads off back to school 
 as he cheated his way through school. If you haven’t seen this movie, then I suggest you get watching right now, go go go! Anyway, that's enough from me today, have a good week!

Comments

Popular Posts